END OF THE DOCK
Ken Klehr, President
I have enjoyed being on the Board for the last 8 years with 7 of those years as President. Over this time I have seen our Lake Association become one of the most productive and proactive in the state.
We have had many success stories. To mention a few:
- Attained record membership.
- Achieved the IRS 501c3 designation for charitable organizations
- Developed and implemented a Eurasian water milfoil management plan while seeing two years without milfoil,
- Updated our Lake Directory Enhanced our newsletter format
- Completed a membership survey
- Redesigned our holding pond
- Developed vegetation survey and membership software
- Enhanced our Lake Association website
- Enrolled us in Face Book
- Maintained a great financial position
These accomplishments and many others are a result of strong Board members and your support.
With regrets, because of health issues (cancer), I will be resigning from the Board effective May 1. To assure a smooth transition I will continue to stay involved over the summer.
So now we have Board positions available. If you are interested in becoming a Board member contact any Board member for details or show up at the Annual Membership Meeting Saturday, May 7th.
Click here for list of paid members for 2015
Click here for DNR presentation from August 2014 potluck [7 1/2 MB]
Click here for survey comments