END OF THE DOCK
Ken Klehr, President
I have enjoyed being on the Board for the last 8 years with 7 of those years as President. Over this time I have seen our Lake Association become one of the most productive and proactive in the state.
We have had many success stories. To mention a few:
- Attained record membership.
- Achieved the IRS 501c3 designation for charitable organizations
- Developed and implemented a Eurasian water milfoil management plan while seeing two years without milfoil,
- Updated our Lake Directory Enhanced our newsletter format
- Completed a membership survey
- Redesigned our holding pond
- Developed vegetation survey and membership software
- Enhanced our Lake Association website
- Enrolled us in Face Book
- Maintained a great financial position
These accomplishments and many others are a result of strong Board members and your support.
With regrets, because of health issues (cancer), I will be resigning from the Board effective May 1. To assure a smooth transition I will continue to stay involved over the summer.
So now we have Board positions available. If you are interested in becoming a Board member contact any Board member for details or show up at the Annual Membership Meeting Saturday, May 7th.
Click here for list of paid members for 2016
CodeRed: click for signup to get Meeker County alerts